DEVON WERKS solutions may be engaged for ad-hoc site supervision and management of construction projects under the capacity as a Resident Engineer for the Mechanical & Electrical engineering works on a part-time basis. This solution is ideal for projects of critical nature which do not require the supervision by a full-time Resident Engineer, thus reducing human resource cost on the client/consultant side and bringing realistic savings on the overall overhead costs in the duration of the project.
The roles and responsibilities of the M&E Resident Engineer shall be, inter alia :
- to inspect and ensure the quality of the installations which fall under the mechanical and electrical scope of works as carried out by contractors and nominated sub-contractors
- to assess the job site for alternatives and solutions to problems
- to ensure proper order of documentation in the form of RFI, site memo, site instruction and others
- to attend regular site meetings to collaborate data and information
- to report to the client and/or design engineer/consultant on site events and developments on a regular basis
- to witness the testing and commissioning of equipment and installations
- to ensure compliance to technical specifications
- to ensure timely delivery of the entire project
Call us today for an assessment of your site and to discuss the fee for this service engagement following a site visit.